Kevin grew up in Central New Jersey where he attended Red Bank Catholic High School. At a young age, Kevin found his passion in a variety of sports and training. He enjoyed the conditioning side of sports and also enjoys coaching.
Kevin is a high school basketball coach and has been coaching for over 13 years. His knowledge of sports fundamentals and training certifications provides his clients with a sense of security.
Kevin adapts to the changes that the fitness world has gone through. Through his passion, he keeps up with the latest styles and techniques so his clients may have an opportunity to learn something new every time.
“Maxout is not your typical gym. Our unique planned out workouts set us apart. Our staff is very experienced and strive to understand our clients so we can better help them reach their goals.” – Kevin Bornstad
Get to know Kevin:
- EDUCATION: Penn State & DCCC
- FAVORITE SPORTS: Basketball, Football, Baseball
- TRAINING HOURS: 16,000+
- HOBBIES: Coaching High School Basketball for 15 years
- FAMILY: Wife and 4 children
Credentials & Certifications:
- Accredited Interscholastic Coach – Level 1 National Certification
- Certified Interscholastic Coach – Level 2 National Certification
- NFHS Fundamentals of Coaching
- First Aid