- Age :
- Training Experience : 10000 hours
- Phone :
- Mail :
Kyle has always had a passion for health and fitness. As a former Division I athlete and semi-professional snowboarder, Kyle has developed an approach in his programs that is geared towards building his clients up without breaking them down!
This approach was sparked by the many sports-related injuries he has overcome in his own life.
Kyle’s programs are designed to be utilized for people at all fitness levels from professional athletes to novice.
As a certified ISSA professional trainer with over 10,000 training hours, Kyle’s unique approach to training allows his clients with past injuries to make their once weaknesses now their strengths.
- ISSA certified personal trainer
- Over 10,000 registered training hours
- BFR: cert (blood flow resistance)
- Ex: semi-pro sponsored snowboard athlete
- National ranked rower/soccer player
Get to know Kyle:
- EDUCATION: Frostburg State University
- FAVORITE SPORTS: Snowboarding, Surfing, Rock Climbing
- TRAINING HOURS: 10,000+
- HOBBIES: Snowboarding, Skateboarding, Painting, Cinematog
- FAMILY: Wife and Son