Kyle has always had a passion for health and fitness. As a former Division I athlete and semi-professional snowboarder, Kyle has developed an approach in his programs that is geared towards building his clients up without breaking them down!
This approach was sparked by the many sports-related injuries he has overcome in his own life.
Kyle’s programs are designed to be utilized for people at all fitness levels from professional athletes to novice.
As a certified ISSA professional trainer with over 10,000 training hours, Kyle’s unique approach to training allows his clients with past injuries to make their once weaknesses now their strengths.
Get to know Kyle:
- EDUCATION: Frostburg State University
- FAVORITE SPORTS: Snowboarding, Surfing, Rock Climbing
- TRAINING HOURS: 10,000+
- HOBBIES: Snowboarding, Skateboarding, Painting, Cinematog
- FAMILY: Wife and Son
Credentials & Certifications:
- NSPA certified speed & agility coach
- ISSA certified personal trainer
- Over 10,000 registered training hours
- BFR: cert (blood flow resistance)
- Ex: semi-pro sponsored snowboard athlete
- National ranked rower/soccer player